Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Internet Business Review - Compensation Plan Review

My Internet Business have one of the best lucrative compensation plan. You get paid from very first sale you made, no pass up of sales. My Internet Business is a real business where you will always generate pure profit. You will also generate consistent residual income from sales of your second level people (people that were found by your downline).

There are 4 packages you can order in My Internet Business


Bronze - cost $495, 1 level profit $300, second level profit $100, payment to company $95.
Silver - cost $995, 1 level profit $700, second level profit $150, payment to company $145.
Gold - cost $1995, 1 level profit $1400, second level profit $300, payment to company $295.
Platinum - cost $2995, 1 level profit $2000, second level profit $500, payment to company $495.


If you don't have money right now you can join as an associate for $59 per month but in this case you will pass your first sale, and after that you will receive commission.

As you see My Internet Business though about all people that are interested in Internet Business, from those with little or no budget to big players. You see now how well it's all constructed and simple. My Internet Business is becoming a pioneer in internet. Every aspect of this program is shining and make a big impression for everyone. I bet it's going to be the most memorable program in 2008 and most trustful for long time.

Take a FREE TOUR of My Internet Business >>

No comments: